• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just some photos from today

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Hope you enjoy :) I'm going to buy a new camera charger so at I can get some better quality photos in the future! For now I'd like to share these but apologise for the poor quality!

My handsome little man
802a2821e4f37cae294437c2efa6371d_zpsd52f3197.jpg

That cannot be comfy Harvey!!!!
9a6e53e509edc25a4817380128211073_zps853ef88d.jpg

My sleepy little girl
ce944a2fb6250e306175806f1e9ce637_zps52d8f906.jpg

They keep me so sane through exam stress (RU helps too :lol:) :love:

They also make me procrastinate..... I've been trying to give them middle names :oops: Lilly's name is now Tigerlilly Tallulah, I can't think of a good middle name for Harvey though :lol:

:love: Glad to see Harvey looking so well! Good luck with thinking of a middle name... No, wait, I mean revision :lol:

Excellent use for an Alexanda base ;) Comfy bunnies :love:

Haha I'm so glad I had this and haven't got a hamster yet because Harvey had to be inside whilst ill and this was the perfect bed/litter tray! I do have an actual indoor rabbit cage that's bigger than the Alexander that I'll use when they permanently come inside, then I can reassemble the hammy cage in time for new hamster!

They are absolutely loving being indoor bunnies, they sleep in such funny positions and dream so much!

Here's one I just took a minute ago, it looks like Lilly is saying "it wasn't me, I found him like this, promise!" :lol:

e54f58180c2c28f656168e2e950240a4_zps1c27852b.jpg

Imogen is Imogen Flowerpot :love:

Ooo that's a pretty name :love: I love the name Imogen, it's on my "names for baby girls list" for whenever I get around to having children, I'd call her Immy for short!

I'm thinking Harvey needs a fairly long, old fashioned name but I just can't find any that work!

hehe Ludo is Ludo Sebastian!

I know a Sebastian so I can't use that one! I really do like the name though!!

I think I have decided......

But.....

He'll have to wait until I'm married to use his middle name..... Which is.....

Archibald!!!!

By it sounds silly with my current surname "Harvey Archibald Archer" but great with my fiance's: "Harvey Archibald Ford"

So I have a Tigerlilly Tallulah and a Harvey Archibald :love:

Ah revision is not going well!!!!!

Ps I love that I'm not the only one whose rabbits have middle names!! :D

Radish's middle name is Mischievous.
Waffle's is Offington.

Full names are
Radish Mischievious Bearington
Waffle Offington Bearington-Smythe

:lol:

Back