• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits think they are dogs ....

Fluffs mum

Warren Scout
Ok not quite but their little bunny feelings might have been hurt as we were laughing at them :) the new Timothy and rye hay we have tried ...which they looooove .. Have very long thick stalk bits. They both rummaged around, got one each and then ran around like loons trying to find the best hidey place to eat them one of went down or tried to go down the green tunnel , did not getto far as too long so jammed half way :lol:....... I know we are mean :)

:lol: I love it when they run off to find a secret place to eat their food! I just wonder why they think we're going to take it back off of them?!

My two have found some good stalky bits of hay today too, but they keep stealing the bits out of each others mouths because they're too lazy to find their own good bits when they see the other has already found some :roll:

Back