• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Walnut and Trixie Hazelnut

Hello

Just thought I'd introduce one of my pairs of lovely bunnies. Meet Walnut (aka Nutty) and his wifey Trixie Hazelnut, who are house bunnies. Walnut was born here after I rescued his mum pregnant. He's a tiny little fella and will be 1 on 29th May. His wifey was part of a litter of 4 rabbits I fostered for BARC - Tessie, Daisy, Thumper and Trixie. The other 3 have found wonderful new homes, and I decided to adopt the lovely fuzzy thing for Nutty. They were one of the easiest bonds I've done and fell for each other straight away. :love:

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg

Wow they are lovely :love: The brown bun (I'm presuming Walnut?) has one heck of a mane! Complete with eyebrows and chops! :love:

Aww they are beautiful. Feel especially aww about Trixie as she is so like her sister Tessie :love: Tessie and Daisy are such sweethearts and are enjoying their little orange fabric cube to snuggle in. Going to make them a wooden den once the aivery run is completed. Does Trixie let you stroke her? Daisy is ok with strokes but Tessie has to be bribed with pellets!!

Thanks everyone. (Walnut is the little black & white Nethie)

Tulsi - yes Trixie will sit for strokes :) Tessie always was the braver bunny here, with Daisy hanging back. I groomed them regularly so they were all used to strokes :) So glad to see they've got such a big space to live in. :thumb:

Back