• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making some bunny biscuits :)

Hele

Warren Veteran
56704FEA-8B34-45D0-A48B-6E3271835DAE-660-0000015906BBAC14_zps9f58cf56.jpg

And guess who got to lick the bowl :p

024CEF6C-1426-4996-935A-7F211081E1D0-660-0000015908D8D678_zpsf90eea67.jpg

C4012016-6AC3-480C-B5E4-8D740A708347-660-000001590B040484_zps2a837f84.jpg

I'd like to learn how to make those. My buns don't get bought treats now very often due to my lack of finances but it is probably reasonably inexpensive to make nice noms for them.

You haven't met my cats and buns yet. Maybe you could come over and we could have a baking session for them? I will have Honeybear's buns boarding here from Monday for three weeks so you could meet them too.

I'd like to learn how to make those. My buns don't get bought treats now very often due to my lack of finances but it is probably reasonably inexpensive to make nice noms for them.

You haven't met my cats and buns yet. Maybe you could come over and we could have a baking session for them? I will have Honeybear's buns boarding here from Monday for three weeks so you could meet them too.

:shock::shock: You get Bear and Alice? For three whole weeks? They're too SQUEEEE! They're only small too, I bet they'd be dead easy for you to bunnap. :thumb:

Did you say bluesmum is at yours on Thursday? I am free on Thursday if I can pop over?

:p

Oooh these look yummy. :D

Ludo is so jealous he made me post asking for a Ludo-friendly recipe in rabbit chat!

:shock::shock: You get Bear and Alice? For three whole weeks? They're too SQUEEEE! They're only small too, I bet they'd be dead easy for you to bunnap. :thumb:

I do indeed :):)

Am looking forward to meeting them on Monday. I've been tempted to bunnap a few of the bunnies I've bonded and/or boarded but manage to resist. Nine buns are quite enough for me at the moment, especially with Furby so poorly.

I can fit a lot of strokes and nose rubs into three weeks though:):)

Did you say bluesmum is at yours on Thursday? I am free on Thursday if I can pop over?

:p

Sam said she would try and come over. I have my therapy and a meeting now so am only around in the morning. Sam has to go and pick Rosie up from nursery at lunchtime anyway.

You are welcome to come over even if Sam doesn't. The house is a bit chaotic and the garden completely overgrown but the cat and buns are snuggly to make up for it.

Sam said she would try and come over. I have my therapy and a meeting now so am only around in the morning. Sam has to go and pick Rosie up from nursery at lunchtime anyway.

You are welcome to come over even if Sam doesn't. The house is a bit chaotic and the garden completely overgrown but the cat and buns are snuggly to make up for it.

Is there a time that would be better for you then? Want to meet your fur babies and do some bunny baking :p I only suggested Thurs cos I remembered you mentioning it in a previous thread!!!

In those biccies there are;

SS pellet food powder (from the bottom of the bag)
1 pouch of Ella's kitchen apple and banana baby food
Pinch of chopped dried nettles
Pinch of dried plantain (crumbled)
Pinch of dried coltsfoot (crumbled)
And pinches out of some mixed chopped herbs (linked below)

Mix

Dry in oven on very low heat till nicely dried.

I buy herbs from here... http://www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk/treats.htm ... Right at the bottom of the page. The 'mixed herbs' are the age active, the tonic, and the immune booster. I got them ages ago not realising how finely they were chopped so I mix them into stuff like this to get them used up! :lol:

Back