• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gutted :(

Peterbunny

Mama Doe
Peters Bonding to his lady friend hasn't worked :(

He's going to be coming home alone tomorrow

Donna tried so hard but he was quite dominant and all seemed to be going ok until his lady friend decided to not submit to him anymore, so they had a fight, as we've been trying for 2 weeks now we've decided to call it a day.

:'(

Sorry to hear that I know you wanted it to work so badly. :cry: But at least Peter is a happy, healthy bunny still.

Will you try another lady friend at another date?

Sorry to hear that I know you wanted it to work so badly. :cry: But at least Peter is a happy, healthy bunny still.

Will you try another lady friend at another date?

Thank you. Not sure if we would try again, I'd like to think we would as with Pete being an outdoor bun I do worry about him in the winter. This year we brought him in but something ( prob hay) made me ill so its not going to be an option in the future :(

Oh no, what a bummer.....grrrr, bonding is never easy is it??.?

at least you tried, never say never......

Fee xxx

I don't have any experience with bonding, but what about taking him to meet a variety of other bunnies at a rescue and seeing which ones he likes?
Not everyone would be happy with any old other human being as a housemate, or someone their landlord liked (though some people are very easy going), so perhaps bunnies should get more choice too?

I don't have any experience with bonding, but what about taking him to meet a variety of other bunnies at a rescue and seeing which ones he likes?
Not everyone would be happy with any old other human being as a housemate, or someone their landlord liked (though some people are very easy going), so perhaps bunnies should get more choice too?

Yes I think this is something might give a try, the lovely lady who has been attempting bonding suggested that this may be the way forward :)

Thank you everyone

Back