• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where are you Harrison?!

:lol: perhaps he'd read about bonding in the bath and thought he'd get ready:lol: (not that I would use that method) Any luck with a wifey bun for him yet?

:lol: perhaps he'd read about bonding in the bath and thought he'd get ready:lol: (not that I would use that method) Any luck with a wifey bun for him yet?

We're negotiating with the Rabbit Residence rescue for one of Darwin's friendly baby girls but we've not been told whether we can have one yet! Also spoken to Honeybunnies, so we hope it won't be too long. I can't wait for him to have a friend :D

We're negotiating with the Rabbit Residence rescue for one of Darwin's friendly baby girls but we've not been told whether we can have one yet! Also spoken to Honeybunnies, so we hope it won't be too long. I can't wait for him to have a friend :D

Aww sounds promising :thumb:

Back