• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( Bad feeling

Kavanne

Mama Doe
I've been at work all night and I won't get home til 9am, Sapphire's on antibiotics this week as she started sneezing at the weekend.

Suddenly I'm just overcome with a feeling of worry for her :( I wish I could leave work now and check on her sooner. I hope she's OK.

Booked into the vet again tomorrow as No improvement on baytril since Monday :( I feel like a bad bunny mummy, how did she get this??

You're not a bad bunny mum at all! Don't feel guilty. You're doing everything you can to make her better, and that's all you can do. You clearly love her lots. Hope she gets better :love:

I do not recommend trying to give 10ml of septrin to an angry French lop :shock:

I'm going for a lie down

I have to syringe 3 different things to Patrick twice a day! He's doesnt ever seem to get more accepting of it so I feel your pain!

Back