• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Mini-Bun Gang Video 2 :-)

Just watched both of these. Gosh Maysie they are just adorable! Do they bounce around like that all day?
Can you tell the black and white ones apart from each other?
I wonder which one will be first over the run......

Just watched both of these. Gosh Maysie they are just adorable! Do they bounce around like that all day?
Can you tell the black and white ones apart from each other?
I wonder which one will be first over the run......

No they bounce about at feeding time and they seem to sleep and groom themselves in the afternoon but when they come out to play
they go mad like on the video's and I just laugh my head off at them.

One of the white ones is slightly bigger than the other white one, one of the black one's has a white spot on his nose and a white foot and three of the
black ones we are going to have to get food colouring and mark them as they are so alike and of course there is only one harli :D

They look like such happy little buns and an absolute joy to watch - and that's just from the video! :D

It must be amazing to sit and watch them for real. :love:

They look like such happy little buns and an absolute joy to watch - and that's just from the video! :D

It must be amazing to sit and watch them for real. :love:

Oh they are happy little buns and because we handle them a lot they all periscope now ready for picking up to put in the play pen. They are amazing to watch
and we can't get anything done for watching them. :D

They are hilarious :lol::lol: except when little harli got concussion :roll: Be even funnier when they start jumping out (into my sack!!) and they sure do love their balls don't they :lol::lol:

They are so sweet! :love: I especially like the bit about half way through when both of the REWs jump into the tray.

Back