• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 New Arrivals and 2 not good

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I collected these 3 tonight after they had been higlighted on FB as not being cared for

First a nethie girl, age unknown but seems young, not in bad condition
Now named Mimolette ( sticking with cheese theme!)

and then we have the other two :cry:
Have you ever seen a rabbit that looks so sad?

She is now named Philly. She has been kept in a tiny indoor cage for most of her life, never being let out. Her dewlap hangs and sags, her nails are overgrown, she is matted underneath and has no muscle tone

Then we have a 6 month old conti girl who is much smaller than she should be.
A pretty girl now named Orla

She too has been kept confined to a small indoor cage, her nails are long and she is matted underneath, but what makes me want to cry is she is so thin :cry: you can't really tell from pics but she is just fur and bone

here is one where my hand, which is small, is around almost all of her

they will go to our vets tomorrow for a check and vacs..wish them luck

Last edited:
OMG :( I remember we had a 6 month old stray conti for a weekend before we found his owner, he was much much much bigger than poor Orla. vibes for all of them xx

philly makes me feel :( :(

I just love Nethies, I love black bunnies, poor girl :cry: And poor, poor Orla :cry:

So glad that they are now safe with you.

So glad they are safe now and will learn to be bunnies and hopefully will look happier after receiving some proper care.

Sending vibes for a successful vet trip for them all.

Poor bunnies :cry:

Little Orla is so tiny. It's hard to believe she is 6 months old, she looks like my Bentley did when he was about 3 months old. Thank goodness they are now safe with you.

Sending loads of luck for tomorrow. I hope all goes well. xx

well food is obviously new to Orla, she gobbled down what i gave her and looked for more, this girl has not been fed properly :cry:

So glad that you have now got these buns. I would be happy to take Philly on or will you be wanting to keep her for the time-being? She would never be in a cage again, I've got a spare room that used to be a study and she could be set up in there. I'd love a bunny now that needed a lot of extra special care, as my buns have all come good now and are 'living the dream' :lol::lol:

So sad for these girls but so pleased you've been able to help Jill. They have a bright future now xx

Oh the poor buns - hope all goes well at the vets. So pleased that their lives will change so much for the better and than 'little' Orla will get the food she so obviously needs.

Back