• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Photos of The Inspector Taken Today

:love::love::love: Good to see the Inspector eating hay. How is he on his adjusted meds ?

We have actually had a re-think about dosing. To divide the dose it involves cutting a tiny tablet into quarters. It is just not doable as it is impossible to cut the half in half, if you see what I mean !!

I am going to ask C if there are alternatives, but for now he is staying on the 24 hour dosing. He has actually done quite well today. The hays are a gift from Ali :love:

When I had to cut a tablet into quarters I used to crush it up and then divide it - I found it easier that way. Think it was my Bridge Bun Dylan's tramadol as the vet only had the stronger tablets in stock. I've done it that way with my anti-depressants too when I was reducing them before changing to another type.

The Inspector looks very well today and is clearly enjoying his noms:love:

We have actually had a re-think about dosing. To divide the dose it involves cutting a tiny tablet into quarters. It is just not doable as it is impossible to cut the half in half, if you see what I mean !!

I am going to ask C if there are alternatives, but for now he is staying on the 24 hour dosing. He has actually done quite well today. The hays are a gift from Ali :love:

A bit like attempting to cut up an ibuprofen tablet, but its good to know Morse has had a good day. :D

Awwww Ali, how lovely. :love:

lovely photos, glad he seems better, does morse know there is an imposter on his first photo behind him in background :lol: :love:

He's looking great, I'm glad he is enjoying his treat!:love::love: He deserves lots of pampering and I hope the dosage keeps working well for him.

It might not be practical but how about crushing the tablets and then dividing the powder into 4 with something like a credit card? You might feel a bit dodgy doing it though! :lol:

It might not be practical but how about crushing the tablets and then dividing the powder into 4 with something like a credit card? You might feel a bit dodgy doing it though! :lol:

I tried that, but I have such poor dexterity due to severe arthritis in my hands. Plus I have developed a tremor so it is proving to be impossible to obtain a suitable dose as my hands shake so much :evil:

Thankfully the last 48 hours have been OK for Morse's heart.

As long as Jane doesn't give it to him via a rolled up note, I think that sounds like a good idea.

I think the Inspector is a very handsome bunny, and I wish him all the best, not been on here long, but I can see how much he means to you Jane and I'm sure you mean equal amounts to him.

Good to hear that Morse is doing well within himself. :)
Jane, do you notice a difference in Morse's condition due to the weather? My OH has heart trouble and he definitely has good or bad days due to how high or low the barometric pressure is. Not sure what your temps are like there now, we've had a long, cold spring and only now are the warmer days arriving. It's been rough on both of us.
Sending vibes and thoughts for more good days for you and Morse. xxxx

Back