• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji and April's outdoor home

BigBunnyBenji

Mama Doe
is complete (bar a lick of paint)!

I finally got our new 7 x 6 run, so now the bunnies are outside!
They have a 7 x 6 run and a 5 x 3 run both at 3ft high, and they can run through from one to the other, so they have more than enough space.
Benji is loving exploring his new home, but April hasn't figured out the catflap yet. He also jumped onto the new shelf too with a little persuasion. :lol:

IMG_4603_zpsa2cea6db.jpg

IMG_4604_zps03821ab5.jpg

IMG_4605_zps9457a8ec.jpg

IMG_4610_zpsf37bacb4.jpg

It looks fab! :thumb: love the pic of Benji :love: where was April when you took the pics? :wave:

Well neither of them were in it when I took the first three photos, I knew they would trash it as soon as I let them in so I wanted to get some snaps first. And April is much harder to catch than Benji. He is bigger and slower so he went in first. :lol:
They are both in there now though, messing the place up!

Well neither of them were in it when I took the first three photos, I knew they would trash it as soon as I let them in so I wanted to get some snaps first. And April is much harder to catch than Benji. He is bigger and slower so he went in first. :lol:
They are both in there now though, messing the place up!

Aww :love: looking forward to more pics! :wave:

Thanks! :)
If it was up to me I'd love them to stay indoors really, I miss having Benji running around already. :( I live with my Dad and all of my family want them outside now.
April is really freaked out at the moment, bless her. She has upturned everything already.

What a great set up. Can you fit in to the wendy house? I love sitting in the shed with my two girls... Benjie and April look so contented together in your siggie pics.

What a great set up. Can you fit in to the wendy house? I love sitting in the shed with my two girls... Benjie and April look so contented together in your siggie pics.

I probably could if I really tried, but April has a tendency to pee everywhere at the moment, so I don't know what I'd be sitting in. :roll: I have a stool that I can sit on outside the door with them though. They just both try and escape whenever the door is open. :lol:
They are very happy together, it's hard to believe they've only known each other for a month. :)

April has figured out the catflap at somepoint during the night, I've watched her go out a couple of times this morning. Maybe Benji has been giving her some lessons. :lol:

Last edited:
Back