• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which breed is my little Freddie?

bunnyo1

Young Bun
Here's my gorgeous floppy eared Freddie, stopping for a rest in-between binkies. I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea what breed he is?

When I adopted him I asked a member of staff who said he's a dutch cross but I've had a blue dutch before and so I find that very hard to believe..

My female and she's a domestic and she's about a 3rd bigger than he is, I reckon he could be a mini lop cross? But I'm not sure!

If anyone has any ideas, that'd be great :)

He just looks like a dwarf lop crossed with something in his life.

He's beautiful, whatever.

Looks like the same sort of face shape and size as my Elliebob - Dwarf Lop X with something :) how big is he?

he's pretty small :) I thought he might be a cross with a mini lop and something else because he's not as small as a mini lop but still smaller than a domestic or a dutch. Yeah he has got lovely markings :) now I am just hoping he bonds with my female!

Dwarf lop cross, maybe with a Dutch but the markings are not there. I doubt it could have been with a mini lop as his cute little face doesn't look rounded enough!

His colouring is harlequin though! :love:

OR

His breed is a Thor... :p
IMG_4806-1.jpg

Dwarf lop, he probably does have something mixed in though, but I doubt Dutch. The colour is harlequin :)

Back