• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Gulp*

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Just had an email from my old boss at the SSPCA, they have Dutchies of various colours including a recent litter of chocolate Dutches. I have always wanted a chocolate and Orla is needing a mate ......

The worst thing is that I have found out the litter of choccies was born on the same day Mona was born :shock: I could adopt one and name him/her after Mona perhaps. But there are also some gorgeous yellow adults, black dutch adults and a stunning grey one who has waited 13 months for a home :cry: Babies always get snapped up compared to adults. My conscience says go for on that has been in longer but my selfish side is saying go for a little choccy. Decisions Decisions! It wouldn't be happening until next weekend anyway so I have time to think it out.

Whatever you decide you will be giving a bunny in need a home.
Mona will be very proud of her mummy :)

Oh I'd love another Dutch, so far away though. :( would love a trio.

Eta: oh I shouldn't have looked... Jimmy and Roo baby :love::love:

Last edited:
I went up to the centre today to have a wee look at their bucks since I am now looking for two bucks for my little widows. The choccy dutches are :love::love: I'm going back on Sunday with carrier in tow :oops: He won't be neutered but I'll be able to do a slow bond with Orla through fence panels until he is as she likes to take things slow anyway and it means he will get used to his surroundings too.

I didn't really see any suitable buns for Maisie so I think we'll go to Buddies for her when she has had some more time. I'm not sure how long to leave it though. She is grumpy and stamping a lot and is obviously lonely and sad. Maybe next weekend will mean she has had long enough.

Really hope things go well for your new bonds when you get the buns :)

Thank you :D I can't wait to bring my little man home. He is so cute and playful. Getting to know him and working on the bond will help to take my mind off of things.

Back