• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So When Did Baby Rexes Learn How to FLY !!

I definitely think it's time for you to install CCTV so you can show us all the flying bunny :lol:

I'm happy he's settled in so well so fast :D he sounds like an amazing little boy :love:

I know the feeling of this just now! I was never used to much binkying as Inca was deformed and Herbie is just plain lazy, but since having Hollie is it a binky fest in the room! She has even made Herbie start to binky!

Cool! :D Oh I wish we could see! :love:
Do you think you could catch him mid-air? You have some great camera skills, I bet it could be done. ;)

I'm so pleased you let this little fellow come into your life, even if he does think he can defy gravity.:)

:love::love::love:

Happy little Endeavour in his lovely home!

Good job he's got all that hay in his enclosure for soft landings:thumb:!

Pics or it didn't happen :lol:

So happy Endeavour is happy. Radish did an enormous binky last night. One minute she was just sitting in front if the tv the next she was two foot off the ground doing a massive binky.

Back