• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ALL GONE! Name the White Rabbits to help Pledge a Pound!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
We have 60 white wabbits to help us raise funds for PaP :D

donkeyderbyaugust2012001.jpg

donkeyderbyaugust2012003.jpg

They will be used for various fund raising activities, hopefully for many years to come :)

They will all have a number (from 01 - 60), but they want to have names as well.

It will cost £1.00 to name a bunny, and the name will then be indelibly written on the bunny, as well as its number.

All of the bunnies will then have their names entered into a draw for a small prize for the person who picked that name :) (pic to follow)

Please paypal (send as a personal payment to avoid PaP having to pay fees please) to: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk and title your payment 'Bunny Name', and add your username to the message.

Please check the list below for which numbers are available, and then post the number(s) and name(s) you want on the thread :)

01 Blackberry
02 Dandelion
03 Buttercup
04 Clover
05 Lady Jane Willoughby
06 Kellog
07 Roo
08 Raddish
09 Rosie
10 Coop
11 Inca
12 Hollie
13 Lucky
14 Kermit
15 Bramble
16 Bluebell
17 Milton
18 Katie
19 Roger
20 Francis
21 Mickey
22 Pixie
23 Amelia
24 Waffle
25 Ahlens
26 Gorgeous
27 Bonnie
28 Treacle
29 Herbie
30 Daisy
31 Lexi
32 Coco
33 Kitty
34 George
35 Lentil
36 Lily Honeybunny
37 Mr Magoo Honeybunny
38 Thor
39 Gorgeous
40 Sverige
41 Spenser
42 Bosworth
43 Dickens
44 Thor
45 Loki
46 Poppy
47 Hardy
48 Snowy
49 Wiz
50 Momiji
51 Cookie
52 Honey
53 Charlie
54 Sooty
55 Crumble
56 Oreo
57 Mittens
58 Cherry
59 Alice
60 Jefferson

Last edited:
OMG What a brilliant idea :D Can I have Katie and Roger please. Doesn't matter what numbers. Sending payment now. Just sent but forgot to put username, sorry. My name will show though and is Julie Anderson. Actually I'm not sure if my name will show? Transaction time shows as 09:27:51. Oh dear, think I need to go back to bed and start the day again :(

Last edited:
I have just got to name one Lily in honour of a special honeybunny..and another Mr Magoo for the same reason any ones that are left is fine

The White Wabbits are going to be hopping into action for the Pledge a Pound Summer Fete any day now - would anyone else like to name one before they get to work? :D

Thor, Bosworth,Gorgeous, Muddle and Snowy

If those names are available please would like number 24 for Bosworth but don't mind about the others.

Thank you

Back