• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bun Hollie.....

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Eventually uploaded some photos of my new lady bun Hollie. Have had her for three weeks now! She is a wee grunter and she is rather on the tubby side! She already has lost a bit of weight in the 3 weeks that I have had her, still a wee bit to go. And, facially she is rather like my Inca!

She's gorgeous, and wow, what a dewlap!!

Oh and I still have Mischa's painting up and his sign, nothing has moved yet. :oops:

Thanks guys! I am hoping that she loses her dewlap a bit, but if she doesn't them ah'll still love her! Inca had a fair sized dewlap when I 1st got her but she lost it. It's like a dewlap then a big puffy chest!

Herbie doesn't seem to mind it.....and neither does Hollie as she uses it to rest her chin on when she snuggles down top sleep!

Welcome Hollie to RU.:wave::love::love:

You must get your Mum to post more photos of you and the rest of the furry family..........pleeeeze.:thumb:

She is a beautiful girl and I love seeing them look so happy together with such a fab big bowl of tasty food!

I'm lucky enough to have met her and had a cuddle and she is fab. Herbie is a stunning wee chap and I'm so pleased he is happy with her. :love::love:

Aww they're both beautiful :love::love:

You could always just get a Holly sign then it can just be with the other one and it doesn't need to be replaced. Xx

Back