• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leaving them alone UD good as gold night 1 and 2!!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
:shock:

Oh dear.... Let's hope they don't do anything terrible!

I've decided that they are going to be house bunnies, starting either sometime between now and sept or otherwise around aug/sept next year depending on certain circumstances.

This is their trial run to see what they get up to :lol: I've done some temporary bunny proofing so let's hope they don't find a way through! Luckily there's only two wires I have to hide from them!!

Wish me luck and give me tips!!

Last edited:
:lol: I hope they behave themselves!! :shock:

Me too! Just covered the last of the wires, topped up their hay, topped up their water, they're just coming to the end of their "play time" and usually go off to sleep around about now so let's hope they actually do!! They can't cause too much havoc whilst asleep :lol:

Oh dear, I'm too nervous to leave the room...... Lilly is fast asleep, Harvey is looking at me with a cheeky look on his face as if he's waiting for me to leave.....

Last edited:
Alfie has a cage /litter tray In the living room for when we are in but he lives in the spare bedroom most of the time. He enoys eating curtains and leather sofa

Alfie has a cage /litter tray In the living room for when we are in but he lives in the spare bedroom most of the time. He enoys eating curtains and leather sofa

They can't reach the curtains phew, but oh dear I have leather sofas....

This is their 4th night in, but I've been on the sofa the other 3 nights ad harvey's been too poorly to even leave his bed. Lilly has been an angel :love: Harvey's the cheeky trouble maker and influences Lilly to do naughty things too!

I'm definitely getting up early to check on them!

I'm off to bed now, thanks for the luck everyone! Let's hope it works!

Nothing has happened..... :shock:

No stray wees, no attempts at moving my wire barriers, nothing chewed, no upturned water bowls... :shock:

Just 2 cheerful bunnies who are happy to see me :D

I can't wait for them to be house bunnies!!!!!

Mine have good days and bad days.
They refuse to live in harmony tho....grrrrrr.

I have my fingers crossed that they'll mostly have good days!

That's sad :( I hope they start getting on better soon! I'd be devastated if my two ever fell out, I tell them every day that I love how much they love eachother :oops: Lilly seems to occassionally hump Harvey for no reason which terrifies me, but Harvey's normal reaction is to think a grooming session has been initiated so turns around to groom Lilly, then bows down and lets her groom him so so far no problems with Lilly's excitable humping!!!!

I really hope I can bring them in this year rather than next! I have a perfect corner for them where I'm going to put their 4x1.5 feet 3 story hutch and their 4x2 feet indoor base in front as a litter tray, then they'll have the whole run of the living room (at a guess 32x15 feet) 24/7!!! It depends on a few things though whether it's possible this year, if not next year it will happen :D

I have my fingers crossed that they'll mostly have good days!

That's sad :( I hope they start getting on better soon! I'd be devastated if my two ever fell out, I tell them every day that I love how much they love eachother :oops: Lilly seems to occassionally hump Harvey for no reason which terrifies me, but Harvey's normal reaction is to think a grooming session has been initiated so turns around to groom Lilly, then bows down and lets her groom him so so far no problems with Lilly's excitable humping!!!!

I really hope I can bring them in this year rather than next! I have a perfect corner for them where I'm going to put their 4x1.5 feet 3 story hutch and their 4x2 feet indoor base in front as a litter tray, then they'll have the whole run of the living room (at a guess 32x15 feet) 24/7!!! It depends on a few things though whether it's possible this year, if not next year it will happen :D

Can I move in? Lol

Can I move in? Lol

I wish! :lol: The reason they might not be moving in is if I can't find anyone who'll live with me and indoor rabbits! My friend and his girlfriend are interested in living here and are happy with the rabbits being inside, but she's only moving to this area if she gets a job! I have another friend and her boyfriend interested but I think they're going to find a flat instead but if they were interested I think indoor bunnies is a deal breaker probably :(

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to live with bunnies, they'd be an added bonus for me :lol:

I wish! :lol: The reason they might not be moving in is if I can't find anyone who'll live with me and indoor rabbits! My friend and his girlfriend are interested in living here and are happy with the rabbits being inside, but she's only moving to this area if she gets a job! I have another friend and her boyfriend interested but I think they're going to find a flat instead but if they were interested I think indoor bunnies is a deal breaker probably :(

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to live with bunnies, they'd be an added bonus for me :lol:

Lol, I'm only joking.
Got me a garage to store all my toys, I couldn't leave this place.

2nd night in.

They were absolutely amazing, no stray wees of poos, no chewing or anything :love:

And I walked into the room and they sprinted to see me, had a quick fuss from me and then binkied off away at the same time :love: indoor bunnies are awesome!

Back