• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my bunnies

Mildge

New Kit
I know it's daft but I think my bunnies are great! They are such characters and watching them tonight running up and down the patio and leaping about is so lovely. They then had a few handfuls of fresh grass, followed by 1 grape each as a very special treat. Even though they are not cuddly bunnies and hate being handled, one will scooch down for a stroke if he's in the mood and they will both nudge me with their noses. Just seeing them showing their happy bunny behaviours is wonderful and all the reward I need. So glad we were able to rescue them. It was my children who nagged about having pets and I reluctantly gave in and now I adore them. :love:

I love my bunnies too, they cheer me up when I feel rubbish and melt my heart when they are all snuggled together. Its not daft at all.:love:

Mildge, the world needs more people like you who are understanding how wonderful rabbits really are.:thumb::love: Spread the word.

I love my lot too. They are so great to watch arent they? So beautiful. Soft fur (when they allow contact of any kind). Binkies are just incredible. I like it when they sit around just relaxing. Very soothing to be near. So glad you are enjoying your bunnies :wave:

I love mine to bits too:love:...telly goes on in the evening but I spend most of time gazing all goo-goo eyed at our monsters who are just such darlings and I completely adore them:love:

Oh I love my little Doughnut so much. There's too many things about her I love to list, she hates being picked up but will happily jump on my lap for a treat, follow me around everywhere hoping for a treat and lots of begging and lots of kisses. I even love her when she does half a bounce round so she turns her back on me as if to say I've had enough now. Sadly I don't always get the message:D

Back