• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonic + sunshine = happy bun *pic heavy as per

supersonic

Mama Doe
Some snaps of my little beasty in the sunshine this evening :love:

I know I'm biased, but he's beautiful, ain't he? :lol:

A pre exercise snack...

Then straight into the exercise! (He doesn't eat the rhubarb, don't worry!)

Inspecting the repairs on the patio...

"Does this look sturdy enough to you?"

Lovely ears <3

Bunny butt!

Aaaaaaand, streeeetttchhh

Hehe, thanks guys :) He can be a right nightmare to catch on camera, he's just so fast! It's not even worth a shot if I can't use 1/4000 shutter speed, so from now on you're only getting sunny pictures :lol:

He is moulting in the same style as my Tessie. He is lovely. I particularly like the beautiful ears photgraph :love:

He is moulting in the same style as my Tessie. He is lovely. I particularly like the beautiful ears photgraph :love:

Every time he goes through a moult he A) Moults in different ways and B) Comes out looking completely different!

This is what he started off looking like, haha :lol:

1/4000 ? :shock:

Shame mine are indoors, i'd never capture that indoors, lol

He's beautiful, great photos and awesome focal capture :)

Aww he is so lovely. This is Tessie

Aw, they could be long lost siblings! The pet shop (I know, I know, it was 4 years ago, know better now :oops: ) told me he was half lion head, half lop... but that sounds more like your Tessie :lol::lol: They do have very similar colouring... lil' black noses :D

Back