• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few of our little rex lop

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Victoria helping me weed the courtyard :love::love:

P1040814.jpg

P1040813.jpg

P1040812.jpg

P1040811.jpg

P1040809.jpg

P1040808.jpg

Jack's Jane's Morse and Lady Lydia are.:wave:

Hugo' There - She looks like a loppy Brian!

So very pretty!

:love::love::love:

Thank you

Thankfully she doesn't have those awful huge lop ears just normal little lop ears. I have never seen a bun like her before x

Thank you

Thankfully she doesn't have those awful huge lop ears just normal little lop ears. I have never seen a bun like her before x

Shh! Don't let Jane see!

Are they prone to health problems?

They don't look a very natrual breed to me, not that any lops are of course, but these look particularly unnatural...

Shh! Don't let Jane see!

Are they prone to health problems?

They don't look a very natrual breed to me, not that any lops are of course, but these look particularly unnatural...

I am sure Jane would be the first to agree that the large ears in her rexes cause nothing but problems. There have been numerous threads about the health issues they have caused.

Thankfully Victoria's are small and she can put them up right on occasions so I am hoping they won't be an issue. However she does have deformed legs and a particularly stubborn upper respiratory tract infection so I am sure there has been some awful inbreeding to make her :(

I am sure Jane would be the first to agree that the large ears in her rexes cause nothing but problems. There have been numerous threads about the health issues they have caused.

Thankfully Victoria's are small and she can put them up right on occasions so I am hoping they won't be an issue. However she does have deformed legs and a particularly stubborn upper respiratory tract infection so I am sure there has been some awful inbreeding to make her :(

I meant the Sshh bit as a bit tongue in cheek as those are all her most beloved buns.

Sorry to hear Victoria has problems. Lops are beautiful but having lost my last one to 'lop problems' my eyes are now open to the breeding issues. :(

I meant the Sshh bit as a bit tongue in cheek as those are all her most beloved buns.

Sorry to hear Victoria has problems. Lops are beautiful but having lost my last one to 'lop problems' my eyes are now open to the breeding issues. :(

I am sorry to hear about your bunny :(

I agree that lops in general are completely unnatural. If I had my way all rabbits would have uppy ears. But saying that our healthiest rabbit ever was a little mini lop who made it until nearly 11 years before needing a vet for anything other than vaccinations.

Bunnies are never straight forward!!

Back