• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Super deluxe house rabbit boarding. U/D post 8

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Well the architect has been and is going to draw up some plans for an extension above the garage.

Fingers crossed that we will get planning permission and then guess what.......................................

The room will be used for 5* indoor (house) rabbit boarding. Perfect for individual bunnies and also able to accommodate larger groups ideally up to 6 rabbits.

All the mod cons of a normal house.................but no access to the cooker, microwave and our toilet!!!!

Fingers crossed that permission is granted and we can go ahead.:thumb::thumb:

I'm so excited at the possibility of my once small business expanding to meet an ever growing demand for the care of house rabbits.

Last edited:
That sounds amazing Di, I've got my fingers well and truly crossed for you!

I know from looking up here when we were boarding Oscar and Jessie there is so little boarding for indoor rabbits- the only place we found was Tuckerbunnies, and even that is a good 35 miles away!

I've just realised it's Jessie and Oscar that boards here :wave: ( what am I like):?

Yes Good Luck Mrs Bunnykins :thumb:
if we could afford it we would have a big extension on the back of the bungalow and do more indoor boarding
as it's certainly more popular. Although when we are full indoors the boarding shed is just as good as it's nice
and cool in the Summer as we have an air cooling unit and toasty warm in the Winter as we have radiators
in there.

Can Dipsy and co have mates rates?? :D:D That would be so amazing if it all goes ahead. Fingers crossed.

You mean you would trust me with your furry family? :D

I really haven't got a clue what I'm doing where rabbits are concerned....................:lol::lol::lol:

But I could my best.:thumb::thumb:

Oooh! Fingers, toes and paws crossed!
Frodo is DEFINITELY never want to come home from his holidays!

wow, sounds amazing. I have a house bun at the moment, on their holiday. I currently board House bunnies in my bunny proof dining room but it would be nice to have the room back and something more "purpose built". The back of our garage is boarded out as a room as comes off of my kitchen but I have no where to put a window and I don't think people would be happy with UV lighting as a substitute. I am working on a better solution.

Keep us posted. It sounds fabulous!:thumb: I look forward to following the progress.

Fantastic news! I get far more requests for indoor than outdoor but unfortunately I just don't have room. 5 of us in a 3 bed house is pushing it enough! Can't wait for pictures when it is done. Is hubby doing it himself?

Back