• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More of our Foster babies 'The mini bun gang' :-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
The babies that we are fostering for Pawz For Thought animal rescue are getting bigger and they are just adorable and we have fell hook, line and sinker in love with them so much so Mike want's to keep them all :shock:

I think they were having a bit of a discussion here :lol:

Can't have been interesting though can it :lol:

So cute! :D
My favourite is the little tortie (Harlequin??) bunny... I would literally do anything to be cuddling that little one right now! :love: Does he/she have a name? :love:

*Sigh* I wish my garden were big enough for more bunnies... but Foxie and Bella wouldn't like to share. :(

oh my :love::love::love::love::love::love: I am SO in love. You could always send a few hopping my way I'm not that far away now y'know ;) they are definitely plotting in that group photo :lol:

So cute! :D
My favourite is the little tortie (Harlequin??) bunny... I would literally do anything to be cuddling that little one right now! :love: Does he/she have a name? :love:

*Sigh* I wish my garden were big enough for more bunnies... but Foxie and Bella wouldn't like to share. :(

Mike said if he/she turns out to be a female he is calling her 'Cleopatra' as he/she is always sat right in the middle of the dish with the goats milk in and reminds him of Cleopatra bathing in milk.
If he or she turns out to be a male I think we are calling he /she 'Harley'. :D

Let me have the white one's please, I'm sure we can compromise. Your choice, if not I will steal them all :lol::lol:

Ahh but you see you have to be able to talk 'bunny baby talk' and if you can't they won't understand what you are saying :lol:

* runs off to check lock's on doors *

They are so unbelievably gorgeous! I'm coming right past you over the half term week, you'll want to watch they don't get bunny napped :lol::lol:

Ahh but you see you have to be able to talk 'bunny baby talk' and if you can't they won't understand what you are saying :lol:

* runs off to check lock's on doors *

I can do better than baby talk, I can do 'noms' talk and provide them as well. Loading up car with pet carriers, balaclava, crow bar to break locks, and Dipsy who is my look-out :lol::lol: You can run but you can't hide, and I will be waiting in the shadows :lol::lol: 2white ones??

I can do better than baby talk, I can do 'noms' talk and provide them as well. Loading up car with pet carriers, balaclava, crow bar to break locks, and Dipsy who is my look-out :lol::lol: You can run but you can't hide, and I will be waiting in the shadows :lol::lol: 2white ones??

We will be waiting I'm just giving out weapons as I speak to the mini bun gang and showing them what a 'balaclava' is , very difficult trying to teach baby buns to throw oranges :lol:

I have a huge mallet you know

We will be waiting I'm just giving out weapons as I speak to the mini bun gang and showing them what a 'balaclava' is , very difficult trying to teach baby buns to throw oranges :lol:

I have a huge mallet you know

Don't be ridiculous :roll: they can't throw oranges as the oranges will be bigger than them :lol::lol:

Are you really going to keep all of them? So want the white ones :love::love:

Don't be ridiculous :roll: they can't throw oranges as the oranges will be bigger than them :lol::lol:

Are you really going to keep all of them? So want the white ones :love::love:

Yes we are going to have a word with our vet to see how much it will be for neutering and spaying and vaccinations when they are old enough and see
if we can work something out as it's going to be very expensive.

I couldn't part with them either. We are frirst class failed fosterers :(

Yes we are going to have a word with our vet to see how much it will be for neutering and spaying and vaccinations when they are old enough and see
if we can work something out as it's going to be very expensive.

I couldn't part with them either. We are frirst class failed fosterers :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I knew it!

Awwwww, look at their little faces! :love: They look like they're having a group hug :love:

The failed fosterers club is the best club :thumb:

Back