• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good News

OwnedByRabbits

Warren Veteran
Well I have some good news for all of you

My local pets at home branch no longer have animals :eek: a shock I know, all the animals are no longer there and they have decided to get a groom and a vets inside the store, I am so pleased that they no longer have the animals :love:

This is absolutely fantastic news!

Hopefully they'll stop in all the branches, I do think they lost alot of business, alot of ppl now don't use p@h at all, including myself. I would start shopping there again if they stopped selling animals in all the stores, definitely.

Sure they havent just moved them temporarily while groom room and vets is built?
Mine have vets and groom room but still have animals.

Well my mum did ask because we needed some items from upstairs and he went you will have to wait here and i questioned where the animals had gone and he said we no longer have them :?: the ones from downstairs have gone aswell

Back