• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FRED and SCOOBY updates ...the 2 abcess bunnies .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Fred and Scooby came from an awful place . For those of you who didn't see their original story they arrived with horrid bite wounds which had caused huge abcesses to form . They both needed extensive surgery to remove the abcesses .

Fred shortly after surgery

and Fred now :D:D

One of Scoobys surgery wounds

and Scooby now

They are now fully recovered and up for rehoming ... I hope someone has room in their heart and home for these lovely boys .. they so derserve a new start . :love:

Wow how different do they look now. What a fantastic job. Good luck finding your forever homes boys xxx

AMAZING! They're clearly thriving with your love and care.

Scooby looks like BYB's Mr Bennett!

:love:

Just a few more pics from today of these gorgeous boys :love: They have both come on wonderful since their traumatic start in life & it would be wonderful to see these boys both adopted with wifey buns to call their own :D

This makes rescuing so worthwhile when you see what they've come from, to what they are now :D :love:

Scooby says 'do you fink I iz andsome or what?!?!? Put your paws up if you fink I am, as black bunnehs tend to get overlooked in rescues :cry: I dunno why as my Auntie Denise says I am GAWJUSS!!!! :love:'

Scooby says 'I LOVES being outside free ranging & playing in the bunny tunnels :D'

Scooby says 'I iz vewy gud at diggins - can I come to play & dig in ur garden pwease?'

Fred says 'dis is MY tunnel & no bunneh else's!!!!!'

Fred says 'after claiming MY tunnel, it iz time for diggins!!! I've heard Austrailia has better weather dan us, so I iz off dere!!!!'

Fred says 'an afterall dem diggins & claiming MY tunnel, I finks its time fa a rest in da hay!!!'

Just a few more pics from today of these gorgeous boys :love: They have both come on wonderful since their traumatic start in life & it would be wonderful to see these boys both adopted with wifey buns to call their own :D

This makes rescuing so worthwhile when you see what they've come from, to what they are now :D :love:

Scooby says 'do you fink I iz andsome or what?!?!? Put your paws up if you fink I am, as black bunnehs tend to get overlooked in rescues :cry: I dunno why as my Auntie Denise says I am GAWJUSS!!!! :love:'

Scooby says 'I LOVES being outside free ranging & playing in the bunny tunnels :D'

Scooby says 'I iz vewy gud at diggins - can I come to play & dig in ur garden pwease?'

Fred says 'dis is MY tunnel & no bunneh else's!!!!!'

Fred says 'after claiming MY tunnel, it iz time for diggins!!! I've heard Austrailia has better weather dan us, so I iz off dere!!!!'

Fred says 'an afterall dem diggins & claiming MY tunnel, I finks its time fa a rest in da hay!!!'

U 2 are absoultly bewwwwwwtifullllll what an amazing turnaround u have gone thru with those amazing ladies :love::love:

U 2 are absoultly bewwwwwwtifullllll what an amazing turnaround u have gone thru with those amazing ladies :love::love:

Awww bless you Wendy, thank you :oops: The hard work's been down to Fred & Scooby though - they were determined to get better & move on from the traumatic start they had :love: They are both little superstars :love:

What a lovely update:thumb: what lucky boys they are:thumb::love:

Their fur seems to be growing back well too. Hopefully a new forever home is just around the corner.

Well done, Angie and Denise! :D
I hope they two bunnies soon find their forever home! They're both gorgeous! :love::love::love:

Back