• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Auction: Pure One Mi DAB Digital Radio - Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
mollyjoker has kindly donated a Pure One Mi DAB Digital Radio, Brand New, Still in Box to Auction for Pledge a Pound.

The Radio retails for £34.95 and details can be found here http://www.johnlewis.com/pure-one-m...b3&s_kwcid=ppc_pla&tmad=c&tmcampid=73#default

This smart, compact Pure One Mi DAB digital radio allows you to listen to your favourite digital stations while you’re out and about. ONE Mi's punchy audio rivals that of much larger sets, and it features both digital and FM radio, a clear LCD display and the latest technology to help reduce power consumption. With DAB radio there’s more station choice, easy station selection, extra information on the display and crisp, clear digital-quality sound. Fit an optional ChargePAK A1 rechargeable battery pack (available separately) and enjoy your favourite stations wherever you are.
The Energy Saving Trust highlights the most energy efficient products, helping you save energy, money and the environment.

All proceeds will go to Pledge a Pound, with £3 to be added to the total cost for postage.

Auction will close on Sunday 1st June at 8pm.

Would anyone like to start the bidding at £5?

Last edited:
mollyjoker has kindly donated a Pure One Mi DAB Digital Radio to Auction for Pledge a Pound.

The Radio retails for £34.95 and details can be found here http://www.johnlewis.com/pure-one-m...b3&s_kwcid=ppc_pla&tmad=c&tmcampid=73#default

All proceeds will go to Pledge a Pound, with £3 to be added to the total cost for postage.
Auction will close on Sunday 1st June at 8pm.
Would anyone like to start the bidding at £5?

Just to add it is brand new and never been used and still in box.
Digital radios are excellent .

I would actually like to bid on this but no idea how that could even work cos it could be seen like me bumping the cost up!

Oooo I love radios almost as much as wabbits (well not really, but they are great). I bid...£15.00 :D

really sorry need to withdraw my bid if thats ok as theres a few bills i've had to pay that i forgot about so its left me a bit tight for money :cry:

Back