• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she knows!

moi

Mama Doe
When I start locking up and turning everything off Peggy comes into the living room and refuses to budge! Lol x

My Nibbles used to do that! Every night without fail we had to go round the sofa at least 3 times before I could get him to go back to his room :roll:

Thinking back I wonder why he had to be shut in his room at night, the room was rabbit proofed and he would spend all day everyday in there anyway so if he had really wanted to destroy something locking him up for a few hours every night would not have stopped him! :lol:

Peggy would have a field day if she was in the living room on her own. She loves wires and all things she shouldn't have. Of all the surfaces she could have jumped on today she decided it wiuld be the one with Harry Potter lego on! Little moo! Lol x

Back