• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies groom each other???

I have seen Willow groom Smudge however she often asks him to groom her but he blatantly ignores her.

perhaps its a man thing! When Peggy puts her head under Tonic he then moves his head under hers! Selfish! lol x

Bill and Bliss groom eachother. When they were first bonded it was always Bliss that did the washing, now she has settled it works out roughly even.

Bill and Bliss groom eachother. When they were first bonded it was always Bliss that did the washing, now she has settled it works out roughly even.

I would agree with Jan - Moley used to groom more but Poppy now gives him a good groom after he has finished! :love:

Yes, all mine do. Harris grooms Ailsa more than she grooms him. Islay and Jura both groom Arran, but I never see him washing them back. Islay and Jura also wash each other equally.

My two girls groom each other regularly and it's lovely to see, especially if they've just had a spat and then they're all cosy-toes with each other like all is forgiven :love:

All of my pairs do, but Roger and Strawberry do it best...they sit like Ying and Yang and give each other a good way simultaneously.:love:

I think it's about equal with Dipsy and Pippa, but I have noticed that Dipsy grooms Pippa for much longer at night, and then Pippa takes ages getting Dipsy ready for the day :lol::lol:

they both groom each other but bisc grooms matt way more. sometimes bisc is desperate for grooms and matt does like five licks and that's his lot! :shock::lol:

Back