• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Purring bunnies

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Harvey and Lilly are normally outside so I don't often hear what they do. Since Harvey's been ill they've been in for a few days and jeeeees is Lilly a chatterbox!!

She purrs everytime she lays down wherever she plonks herself! It's so cute :love: I think she's just a very content bunny, or just very easily pleased :lol:

I've not been doing anything to make her happy, pretty much been ignoring her, trying to work or encouraging Harvey to eat, so I don't know what's pleased her so much :lol:

I didn't think rabbits tooth purred very often so I'm very surprised to be hearing her doing it so often!

Anyone else have bunnies who think they're cats??!

Harribun definitely thinks he's a cat! He purrs all the time and spends a large proportion of the day stretched out on the windowsill watching the world go by.

Maybe Lilly is telling you she likes being inside!

Harribun definitely thinks he's a cat! He purrs all the time and spends a large proportion of the day stretched out on the windowsill watching the world go by.

Maybe Lilly is telling you she likes being inside!

Haha maybe :p she's not allowed to be permanently inside unfortunately :( one day maybe but not in the near future, I do see her sprawled out in her aviary outside a lot of the time so I know she's happy out there too :D I just don't get to be with her much exempt for summer when I spend a lot of time with them out there :D

Harvey is now tooth purring in his sleep :love:

Makes a big change from the tooth grinding in pain he was doing earlier!

I'm loving having them inside :oops:

How does anyone get anything done with indoor bunnies? I just like sitting in silence listening out for purring :lol:

I just wanted to say how excited I am because Lilly is purring on demand!! She purrs in response to me putting on a baby voice and saying along the lines of "who's a good girl? Lilly's a good girl!"

:love:

Rabbit putting is my new favourite sound :D mh two are almost silent except for puring. What other noises do your bunnies make?

Back