• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad about not seeing my bunnies for 3 weeks :(

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Think it's sinking in they will be going away now :(
The longest I've been apart from them is 2 days
There better off out of the house I know while we're having noisy and messy work done, ill just miss them though.
Alice's birthday is also while there away :(

Oh no, 3 weeks, that will be hard! I find a week difficult. Sounds like the best thing though, mine were not happy when we had the bathroom done and sulked at me for ages. I'd definitely look into alternative accommodation for them next time! Will you be able to visit them?

Think it's sinking in they will be going away now :(
The longest I've been apart from them is 2 days
There better off out of the house I know while we're having noisy and messy work done, ill just miss them though.
Alice's birthday is also while there away :(

You can visit them when you like. I could leave a key for you if I am at work. I'll text you regularly and put updates on here too if you would like me to.

If you let me know when Alice's birthday is I will sing her 'Happy Birthday' and give her a nice treat.

They will be fine - honestly. Having said that I haven't been away overnight for about seven or eight years:oops:

Aawww poor you :(

I feel your pain though!
I was away from my bunnies for 8 days, just got back home on Monday and I missed them soooooo much. Now they keep following me and demanding cuddles, I don't think I'll be leaving them ever again!

You can visit them when you like. I could leave a key for you if I am at work. I'll text you regularly and put updates on here too if you would like me to.

If you let me know when Alice's birthday is I will sing her 'Happy Birthday' and give her a nice treat.

They will be fine - honestly. Having said that I haven't been away overnight for about seven or eight years:oops:

Aw thank you thank you!!
All this sounds great I really want to know how their getting on :)
In going to miss them so much!

Back