• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People are asking me to take their rabbits

Rexripley

Mama Doe
This month alone I've had two people asking me if I would like to rehome their pet rabbits (both boys)

I'm holding out for a girl for Alfie, still feel awful saying no to these unwanted bunnies :( we're in the process of sorting the garden to build a big shed/run, maybe in the future but not now :(

Not easy to turn away 'unwanted' animals but...you cant save them all. I am in the process of trying to make further rabbit accommodation because I now need four set ups to house my six rabbits... 2 singles is not fun. Hope someone asks you to take in a really cute female very soon (already spayed ofcourse) :wave:

Unfortunately being offered unwanted rabbits is something I have become accustomed to over the past few years.:cry::cry:

I always offer advice and help to enable the rabbits to perhaps stay with their current owners, obviously providing that they are well cared for, otherwise I give them contact details of rabbit rescues.

It is heartbreaking but there is only so much that you can do.

Best of luck.

Back