• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wallace and Gromit....the cheeky (buns), boys!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Two beautiful sooty fawn neutered males called Wallace and Gromit and staying with me on their hols.:love::love::love:
Almost identical in looks and both adorable.

Considering that they were rescued by the RSPCA from an awful home, you would think that they would be somewhat wary of human beings....but....thanks to the love and care of their current owner they are so trusting. :thumb::D

And both are more than happy to ....................licky, lick, lick my face, arms, ears!!!!!

My job can be so...................................................rewarding.:thumb::thumb:

Your love for your job makes me so happy,
I have told my OH that when we go away in the future im sending our two indoor bunnies to you for baby sitting :love::love::love:

Your love for your job makes me so happy,
I have told my OH that when we go away in the future im sending our two indoor bunnies to you for baby sitting :love::love::love:

Oh gosh.........thank you.

Me + bunnies = heaven!!!!

I've been bitten, nipped, clawed, scratched, licked and sprayed many times over the years.......................and I love every single minute of my job!!!!!

Tee hee.........:lol::lol:

:thumb:

This is why I've been saving for years to start bunny boarding - I want to do something I love!

Back