• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I lost Orla

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Our housebunny went missing! I looked in her base camp and she wasn't there. She has full access to the whole house but tends to shun going outside but I combed the house high and low and she wasn't there. I really thought she had sneaked out the front door as OH did a bin run. Then he found her thank goodness.

I don't know how she got up there with so little space and height to spare but here she is on a dining chair which is tucked under the dining table. This is a first for Orla not least because she has difficulty jumping anyway (deformed toes, she doesn't get about so easy).

Aww, bless her!
Mine loved sitting on the chairs under my old kitchen table; I think the narrow dark space feels like a burrow.

How is she doing now?

Awww bless her - my rupes did the same to me once, I was trying on new clothes, and was beside myself crying my eyes out (he usually runs to you when you call his name), i felt soo sooo guilty, I was saying we've lost him cos i was trying clothes on, somethin has taken him - honestly, i thought i was gonna pass out i was soooo upset, i kinda fell n stumbled...... and there the little pest was, sitting on a dining chair looking smug! :lol: cheeky monkey!

Well done orla for jumping on the chair tho :D

Aww, bless her!
Mine loved sitting on the chairs under my old kitchen table; I think the narrow dark space feels like a burrow.

How is she doing now?

She is fine, she was sleeping happily on the chair whilst I was running about having a heart attack :lol: She has come back down to earth now and is sleeping on her rug. She sleeps a lot!

hi are dash and beauty love to sleep under the table on the kitchen chairs as well.
i am happy you found her.

les

Awwww she looks really content there. :love::love::love:

Buns love their small squashy spaces. Mr B loves the space under the built in wardrobes, where it is impossible for us to reach him.

ooh, i've known other bunnies like the 'chair under table' position. they feel really safe there. well done, orla. you had indeed 'lost' her:shock:, but happily, she is found. :D

yey glad you found her! I lost Buster once hes a house bunny too. Looked everywhere for hours! My friend found him in a shut draw, He must have been snuggled in it and someone must have shut it while looking for him :wave:

Its interesting to know other bunnies have done the same. I will know for the future now to check all the chairs :lol:

ETA I realized its been quiet for a while and wondered where Orla was, she is back on the chair :lol::lol::lol:

hi if orla has problems getting up to the seat you could try this, i made the step for dash so he could get onto the kitchen chair.

les

Back