• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My World, my Morse

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I took lots more photos of The Inspector yesterday and again this morning. I just love him more than I can ever put into words. He is and always will be my 'Soul Rabbit'. No Rabbit will ever take his place, mean so much to me, or be so extra special

He really is my world :love:

Morse is looking good. :love::love::love:

You have a glow to you as well Jane. Hope you are feeling a bit better within yourself. I like your hair colour too.

Morse is looking good. :love::love::love:

You have a glow to you as well Jane. Hope you are feeling a bit better within yourself. I like your hair colour too.

I still feel totally rubbish :cry:

I dont know if I will ever feel 'well' again.

I need Morse with me, I really do and I know that soon he wont be here :cry:

Sorry, having a major wobble just now

:cry:

That last pic is to die for, what a face.:love: It's no wonder you say he keeps you going; one look at that gorgeous face and things don't seem quite so bad.
I thought you look well too, even though I know you don't feel it. It's quite an achievement to look ok when you feel rubbish in my book!

Dearest Morse! :love: What a wonder he is!
I agree you both look very well. I know things are turmoil on the inside, but you wouldn't be able to tell from the pictures.
God Bless you both. xxxx

Back