• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When our bunnies almost give us heart attacks....

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Well. Goes into the kitchen this morning, sits on the floor and shouts 'Lola'. If she's at the other door to the kitchen, and doesn't see you come in, then she hops over when she hears your voice.

Well no sign. I look in all her usual hiding places, behind the cage, under the stools, on top of the stools in the tiny gap under the table, behind the bin - no sign of Lola.

Phone mother in a panic, check the living room in case she slipped through un noticed, even checked upstairs. Mother is useless at help so I hung up, opened the outhouse door and there she was, sat waiting to be let back in.

I have to go thought the kitchen and open the outhouse door to open the back door to let.the dog out for a wee, Lola is still wary of the dog so usually runs under the table. I SAWWW her run under the table, so I don't know when she got in but its like a naughty bunnies heaven in there. Wires everywhere, the freezer wire with an extension, 2 potatos on the floor, carpet to be chewed. All untouched.

My heart is still in my throat :shock:

I'm really surprised she left them alone! Chewed through my headphones the other day! x

Funny you say that, I told my Son to put his headphones away when they are not in use, he left them out and Peggy jumped on the sofa, chomped trough it in one bite and jumped back down! lol x

Back