• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had a really bad scare this morning

shadow05

Mama Doe
Hiya everybody,

Got up this morning thinking everything's okay with scooter looked at his food bowl and he still had last nights food in it untouched. :shock: i immediately thought it was GI status was getting ready to take him to vets cause i wasn't gonna mess about. went to get changed came back and he was in his litter box producing nice small tiny poos for me so i panicked a bit more. :shock: Then he started eating hay? and was jumping around everywhere without a problem. even came up to the side of the cage and greeted me as usual with his little grumble noise that he does and walked off. :?

Didn't know what to think after that. So i decided to wait a little as he has done this before where hes become less interested in his food and is producing small poo. normally fixes itself. so i left him until 2.30 deciding that if i have to ill take him to vets and skip work comes to just before 2.30 and looks like hes pooing normally again hes eaten a bit of his food but im still worried. :? so im gonna keep an eye on him tonight and if hes no better by morning gonna take him in just in case.

he was doing loads better when i got in from work. hes eaten most of his food and looks like hes been having a really go at his hay to so i dont know what to think now.

its not normal for him at all normally when u go to feed him he either puts his head in the measuring cup or tries to attack u for it lol hes not done that at all for a while. Not even with my mom and hes nutritious for doing it with her as well.

Just hope hes okay ive got him some Verm- X herbal nuggets to help. originally went out to get pro-biotic supplement from pets at home but didn't have enough time before work.

they sometimes get a little bit of a slow down, or a bit of gas which passes quickly, just keep an eye on him :)

really hope hes not poorly its my bday next week :( i dont want a poorly bunny boy for my birthday.

i didnt know what else to give him so ive given him a couple of them nuggets seen as its first time hes had them.

Back