• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would anyone like to take on Rosie and Pebbles??

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
They deserve someone better who can look after them properly :cry: And as I am planning to go to uni I wont be able to take them with me anyway...

They have everything they need. Hutch, attached run, toys, tarp, water bowl, food, hay etc. Just seem someone rabbit savy to look after them. They are totally healthy, up to date with injections and everything. I can pay for their food, hay and injections which is due in August if that helps too. They love Ings hay and Burgess pellets so it's all quite easy to get a hold of. They are very good hay eaters.

U5BFccQ.jpg

So sad to see them have to go to someone else but it is for the best...

That's a good idea. I will pay for everything I can if that helps. Just need someone who can look after them properly and someone that I can trust with them.

if you weren't in Plymouth I'd look after them, I'm far to far away I think though. Hopefully someone closer can help :)

if you weren't in Plymouth I'd look after them, I'm far to far away I think though. Hopefully someone closer can help :)

Oh yeah that's what I forgot to add. George is happy to drive them anywhere that isn't too far up North. Well, as long as his car gets sorted as the Gearbox is going :/
The only problem is finding a way to move their hutch and run :/ The run comes apart but the hutch might be a bit of a pain.

Oh sorry didn't realise it was halls. I had Pierre when I was in rented accommodation at university so don't feel you have to get rid of them, you could foster for a year and then take them depending in your living situation. Also could you get your parents to look after for 1 year?

if George is old enough you could rent a van for the day?

Uhhh probably yes, he will be 21 after Friday. Or if not his mum has an estate car so she might be willing to help out if I give her petrol money etc.

Also, if anyone on here has room for two guinea pigs they also need a home. McMac and Sprout. Unfortunately McMac has recently had a bladder stone and operation to remove it. He is still recovering and so if anyone with previous experience with bladder problem pigs is able to foster them let me know. I have everything they need already and will be able to pay for any hay, food etc. They are very lovely and friendly boys

I probably will be living in halls as it seems cheaper compared to renting etc. I will be moving to London so it will be a lot easier to stay close to the uni as possible if they have on site halls.

I hate not being able to take them with me. They are my babies and I wish I could.

I don't trust my family to look after them. They will probably forget about them and not clean then out...

If you decide you do want them fostered while you can't have them with you I'd be more than happy to help you out. I live in west London so even though it'd be a long drive for the buns, I'm thinking if they're with me you can still visit whilst at uni? They'd definitely get lots of love and attention! :D

Back