• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Day Of Firsts!

EBM

Mama Doe
Hooray! Ruthy has finally started to use the runaround tube to the run!! I thought she'd finally spent enough time just in the hutch area so I put her into the run and after looking down the tunnel awhile she took the plunge! Has been back and forward a few times now :D Also just finished a big fur plucking/treat nomming session with Benni and once we'd finished he perfectly performed a DBF in front of me! First time i've seen him do it!:lol:

Awww yay! I bet you are proud :lol: I am always so pleased when Hopscotch is actually interested in something I've done for him :lol:

I think she hadn't worked out where the tunnel let to, and after being in the run realized that's where it led to and is now happily using it to and from. Bunnies have not met in the middle yet... not sure what would happen ! :lol:

Aww that's great! When we first put the runaround tunnels in for our 2 pairs the girls Apricot and Ginger didn't try it either until we put them in the run :lol: it very rarely happens because they always seem to do things together but if they've met in the middle one of them goes along backwards even along all 8ft of the pipe :lol:

Back