• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The babies meet daddy

Rufus

Mama Doe
Now three weeks old, I introduced them to family life.
It's so wonderful seeing them all together, you will see Alexa relaxing as if she thinks "I can have a nap, daddy is watching over the kids" :D

:love: they were such lovely videos to watch, daddy was so good with them!! They are such adorable little babies, I'm very jealous I've just realised I've never held a baby bunny before :lol: I'll have to make friends with a rabbit rescue fosterer and hope that if they ever get a little in they'll invite me around for cuddles when they're old enough :p

ooohhh the last vid where the wee baby tries to periscope but falls over. :lol::love:

Yes, I swoon over that too and @ Red Fraggle : they were kept o so apart from each other, but somehow, they managed to ....It was the last thing I wanted, but it happened....

Yes, I swoon over that too and @ Red Fraggle : they were kept o so apart from each other, but somehow, they managed to ....It was the last thing I wanted, but it happened....

:wave: Wasn't judging, just worried that you didn't know and might have put him back with Mum soon. Plenty of people have learned the hard way on that one.
*goes back to swooning*

:love:... aawwwwwwww, me wants......

Baby bunnies soooo so cute and sooooooo fast, speeding around...

Lovely videos

Fee xx

Back