• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky girls ... bow and pearl

These 2 bunnys are bewwwwwwtifullllll I can't believe they are still waiting on a forever home :love::love:

These 2 bunnys are bewwwwwwtifullllll I can't believe they are still waiting on a forever home :love::love:

sadly Wendy ...

they don't have a lot going for them :(...
they arnt babies ...:cry:
they arnt cuddle buns :cry:
They are stroppy and sometimes bite :cry:

most people see buns like this as flawed in some way ... I see them as full of personality ... I wish others would too :cry:
They have been here around a year now :cry:

Awww that's a shame because they are gorgeous , none of mine are cuddly buns I can pick them up when needed but they don't like it, specially Parsley I picked him up yesterday to brush him again as he's having the moult of his life he bit my thumb then bit my shoulder lol but he still got brushed lol I hope someone can offer them a loving forever home soon :love:

sadly Wendy ...

they don't have a lot going for them :(...
they arnt babies ...:cry:
they arnt cuddle buns :cry:
They are stroppy and sometimes bite :cry:

most people see buns like this as flawed in some way ... I see them as full of personality ... I wish others would too :cry:
They have been here around a year now :cry:

Strong independent Does if you ask me! :thumb:

My Eddie wasn't a cuddle bun, he was stroppy and pounced. But he was MY stroppy bun and I loved him the way he was. I liked watching him free-range and binky and dig, like a rabbit should.

:love:

I love these two. None of mine are really cuddly (although barc buns Tessie and Daisy are getting there) but I love to watch them all play and chill out. I do so hope these little pretties find a home soon. Lots of love to you, you little beauties :love::love::love:

oh my gosh they are lovely :love::love::love::love: I love stroppy bunnies, as you say full of personality :love: my little Ruby was a similar colour to these two and she could be a real madam, I loved her all the more for it

Such a shame they can't be near other rabbits. Paddington and Buster are moving into a massive enclosure in the lounge, as they are always sitting by the door to their room and so I am assuming they want to be out in the thick of things :lol::lol:

Bumping this beautiful thread with the cheeky girlies on it, Good luck with finding a forever home although you don't need any luck because your beautiful enough! :love:

Back