• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella (cat) with Bobby & Sable on Saturday

Torti's are lovely arent they? You just need a white rabbit now and they will perfectly blend in with the cat!!

naughty torties rule, I have 2 :lol:

Well, she is a little CPL cat with a history of being underfed/undernourished: as a consequence (probably) of this, she has dragged a loaf of homemade bread from kitchen worktop into dining room, pinched large cabbage leaves from the rabbits and taken those into dining room (which is where she is fed), pushed Shaolin out of his food .... and landed feet first in my dinner. :lol:

I have two, and one of mine is just the same!! She was abused as a baby and we rescued her just in time really (when she was only 6 weeks and was being used as a ball in 'catch' for the neighbourhood kids).

Because she was so skinny and tiny when we got her we fed her basically anything she would eat whenever she wanted to eat.... so now she takes it as her due and went in our neighbours house the other day to steal a packet of their chicken nuggets off the table :lol:

Norti tortie!!!

Back