• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He was bought for me by Mal

Please dont give me a hard time about it, although I fully accept how many will be disappointed that I accepted the gift. That it makes me a total hypocrite. I was going to keep him a secret from RU, but that seemed wrong.

Endeavour is not Morse and will never be Morse. But he is a gift from the only man I have ever loved given to me during a very VERY difficult time. A time that is likely to get even harder to bear in the very near future :cry:

Anyway, Endeavour is a 10 week old Frosted Point Mini Rex Buck. We have details of his parents and both sets of grandparents.

Last edited:
You know what? I'm happy he's with you. He will have good care and be much loved. And I hope he will help you cope with your heartbreak at losing so many rabbits in such a short time. Long live Endeavour!
And we will see more of him, which is very good, he's so cute!
There is one thing I'd like to say, though.
... I liked the name Major Malcom McRabbit. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also true, he's not Morse. But Morse and Sir Victor were not Jack. This is to say that I'm sure he'll find his own special place into your heart.

Last edited:
He's lovely - and Endeavour is gorgeous too. If I had to guess, I was going to say he would be called that. I hope you have many years together.

Jane, he is beautiful.

I am also happy that he is with you. His name is good....you can both Endeavour to achieve goals together :)

Oh welcome, you handsome young man.

Jane, I am so happy for you, I completely understand your reasons and really hope that Endeavour will help you through any difficult times to come.

He is a gorgeous boy :love::love:

I'm so pleased for you, what lovely news on a damp Monday morning. A gorgeous bunny who will be given a fantastic life with you and a life a rabbit deserves. xx

endeavour is extremely beautiful. hopefully, he will bring you much joy and comfort. david had his abigail, and jane has her endeavour. xxx

Aw he is beautiful, he's a very lucky bun to be living with you!
hope you have many long and happy years together :love:

(You really don't need to explain yourself to RU) xx

he's gorgeous, so so so beautiful! I don't blame you for getting him, after losing so many he will fit perfectly in the big rabbit family.
Plus it's a gift, so I think you were pretty much without a choice (at least I don't return gifts cause I think it's kinda rude and disrespectful towards the person who is offering it).
Don't worry, no one can ever garantee to be there for those who need him/her the next day. I can be ran over by a truck and not be there for my family, friends and pets tomorrow even if i'm only 24 and healthy. No one knows :) on the other side, it can turn out that you're there providing him with good care for his entire lifetime as well-it's not something we should rule out having in mind that you are such a strong person.

Why did you call him Endeavour?

Jane, I am thrilled you have accepted him. He is a stunning little boy and I hope he will bring you lots of joy.

You have cared for so many sick and ill rabbits that others would have given up on you deserve this young and healthy rabbit. :love::love::love::love::love:

Oh wow. Fantastic news I'm so pleased for you!
And I love the name Endeavour. Lots of meaning behind it, not forgetting the Morse reference of course!

Looking forward to lots of stories and photos as he settles in!

I can't tell you how pleased I am that you have Endeavour with you. It's like a relief, turning a corner, seeing some blue sky ... whatever.

I think he's exactly what you need and I think if Mal and C both agree that it's a good idea then it must be.

Thank you, I do realise that this may feel like a slap in the face to Rescues and all the hard work they do

For that I am sorry and I accept that some may feel very negative toward me over this.

I guess I am a selfish hypocrite

Endeavour will be treated as a Rabbit in his own right

I am very grateful to Mal for all he has done for me, especially over the last few weeks when I really have struggled to cope.

I am also grateful to a certain RU member for 'being there' at what has been one of the darkest times for me

Anyway, I will shut up now :oops:

Back