• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Friend For Jaffa! u/d - homecheck today!

KMazzy

Alpha Buck
I went to the RSPCA today and am hopefully adopting this cute little bun:

http://www.rspca.org.uk/allaboutanimals/rehoming/petsearch/details/-/Pet/REN/ref/88918/rehome/

I have just bought a folding run for them too! Plus a hay trial from hayforpets should come tomorrow AND some new timothy hay and fenugreek crunchies. It's gonna be a busy couple of weeks. Just have to hope my homecheck goes ok.

I am SO EXCITED. :D

Now I just have to persevere with this bottle to bowl business. Today Jaff had a wet paw AND ear. Poor thing.

Last edited:
Aww that's great news, hope everything goes smoothly. I can't see her on the link as it says she's no longer available...

She's beautiful! When do you being her home? X

I have to wait for a homecheck. (Jaffa was from a different rescue and the RSPCA want to do their own check.) Hopefully this weekend or next week depending on how soon they can get a check sorted and also when someone can drive me out there. Can't bring a bun back on my bike!

I have my RSPCA homecheck tonight.

I'm a little bit scared but hopefully all will go well. I know it's a bit irrational but I'm terrified I have been doing something fundamentally wrong and not only will they say I can't have another bunny but they'll want to take Jaffa away.

But if all goes well hopefully I can pick little Ren up by the end of the week!!

Back