• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Water bowl or Water bottle

Jaffa uses a bottle - all attempts at changing to bowl are failing and have resulted in wet paws and ears!

Bowl. Betty ignores the bottle but she has one just in case. Iggy used to tip the water up and sit on it and it frightened me to death that they would get dehydrated.:roll: Now he's gone, i guess its just habit.

Bowls for all mine... have you ever tried getting a good drink out of a bottle?? I have .... soooo frustrating :oops:
:lol::lol:

Moo always had a bottle but then I gave him a bowl a few weeks ago to see how he reacted.. and I felt so so bad I hadn't done it sooner, he loves it :D

Ezi-filla!!! Tried bowl but they always put their front legs into the bowl and get so wet and sad... they love Ezi-filla and I love them too :D

Bottle bowl for me. I know I'm always banging on about them but they genuinely are my best ever rabbit purchase.

Just like drinking from a bowl for the rabbits, but they can't be spilled, pooped in or stood in, ears don't get dunked in them and it's easy for me to carry them along with my chicken's water from the tap to the garden.

Estelle and Frankie drink out of a bowl, a bottle wouldn't stand up to the rigors of Estelle when she is thirsty!!!!:lol::lol:

Bowl, all of mine used to have bottles but would spend so long drinking from them I changed and they refuse to use bottles now. I only give Donny and Lola a bottle in case either the bottle or bowl freeze. They ignore it though :lol:

Mine have always had bottles, but recently Lola completely went off hers and acted like she had no idea what to do with it. Cue a vet trip to check her over and he could see no physical reason why she would not use it. She took to a bowl immediately, and has not used a bottle since. She had always drunk oddly from a bottle, so I don't know if she did something that put her off, if was weird.

Back