• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ever find that... & the misses is in love...

BunnyMomx2

Young Bun
You always want to give them more...

Reggie n Barney are indoor buns.. then I see all these outdoor buns & wonder if im doing the right thing by having them inside (reasons - where I live there are a few boisterous young children in the houses and because our house is terraced we share the same passage way) anyways I dont want them outside near them lol.. so at present we have a dog crate and NIC pen setup with another level plus stools tables etc for them to jump on under.. and they free range at every possible opportunity..

today I bought them a new table, and ive set it all up.. but now I wonder if it looks right lol and I keep looking at it thinking shall I put a fleece blanket on it.. shan't I as they like sprawling out on those.. but its a untreated wicker table so thought they'd like it left. pahah how do you know whats best..

&& my misses was never convinced about having the buns indoors lol but... she is since a bunny lover.. and has also mentioned once they are neutured maybe we'll just have them free ranging the living room.. eeeek yayyy =)

anyways lol sorry for the ramble.. =)

After seeing foxes on my patio during the daytime, and also snoozing in the garden at 4pm in the sunshine, and losing a previous bun Steffi to a fox during the day, mine do not go out unsupervised.

Sometimes I feel guilty as Jenson sits at the patio looking out longingly when is is cold, wet or windy and I won't go out with them. But it is for the best, and mine have complete free range. Chloe chooses not to leave the kitchen..and Bugsy sleeps a lot. Poppy & Jenson have the Dining room and living room.

I also forage as much as I can for Bugsy & Chloe and put them in the walk in run if it is nice, but it needs some grass (turf I laid last year didn't take and went mouldy!!)

All you can do is your best, and that is what you are doing, so don't feel guilty. Mine always re-arrange their fleeces & rugs...I give up laying them nice & flat and straight for them so they don't have wrinkles :lol::lol::lol:

It's nice to know I'm not the only one! I doubt we'd get a fox around here but boisterous 3 year olds are still a danger lol my 3 year old has gotten over the excitement of rabbits now and leaves th
Alone :) x

Back