• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ailsa is missing :( U/D Found!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Need some vibes, her and Harris were in their run and the dog I was looking after bulldozed it, got the door open, and although I've found Harris now, in the next field, I can't find Ailsa :( She's 5, her legs aren't good, I don't think she will have gone as far, but I can't find her in the garden anywhere. It happened when I wasn't looking, so although I spotted Harris running into the field, I didn't see Ailsa at all.

Unless he's eaten her as well as killed her, she's alive somewhere, I think she's probably hiding. I don't think I had my eyes off him long enough for him to have eaten her.

I know some of you will be thinking serves you right for having dogs, but you needn't bother. I feel bad enough.

I just want some good vibes :( She's been missing nearly an hour, I'm walking around shaking the treat tub. RU vibes usually help these sort of things, so please send them strong guys.

Last edited:
Mega mega vibes for Ailsa. You might need to get the dog home as she might not come back if she still thinks its there.

I really hope you find her. Xxx

Sending vibes for her safe return.
Perhaps leave a carrier out with hay and stuff in it?
Shell know ots hers and might make her way back to it?

Is there any hedges etc she could have hid under?
Or in a neighbours? Under cars etc?
Think like a bunny.

I really hope she comes home safe xxxxx

Sending millions of vibes, the main thing is that you find her or find out at least what has happened. Just concentrate on that, not what others think. I hope to goodness you find her alive, she is one of the most beautiful bunnies I have ever seen. I hope Harris will get over his scare too xxxx

Back