• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Space Needed Fairly Quickly - 2 female rabbits, aggression issue.

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
A local guinea pig rescue had 2 female rabbits dumped on them 13 weeks ago, they acknowledge they are not rabbit savvy enough to care for these rabbits but have been unable to find a suitable rescue placement for them.
Both are un-neutered and probably not vaccinated either, Ruby has had 1 phantom pregnancy and has shown aggresion within her hutch but once handled is fairly calm. She lives with Daisy who is very laid back, as far as I know there has been no aggression between the two of them. Rescue owner knows they need neutering but has no experience with rabbits and wants someone who knows what they're doing to take them. They're also in very small accommodation with no run which isn't ideal.

They are based in East Hunsbury, Northamptonshire. I am local so can assist with transport although I cannot go far.

I think Ruby is the orange bun and Daisy is the grey.

538742_10151857475514778_275035101_n.jpg

Sorry have now space for pairs at the moment.

Could try either Warwickshire Animal Sos ( Rugby/Nuneaton) or Mary Dunbar at Woodford Halse

thanks Tracey, I don't think many rescues are going to have space for these two :( I'll get in touch with those rescues if none on here come forward before Tuesday

She hasn't got the experience to handle neutering and bringing them round, they're stuck in the top of a double hutch atm which looks like a 4ft one from P@H and she hasn't got the room for bigger

Back