• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does a rabbit with a ring on it's leg

Yeah but they don't like keep details on individual rabbits, think the only think they'd know is the breeder and what breed the rabbit is (and what year it was born but that's shown by the year on the ring anyway)

Yes it's the breeder who will be registered with BRC:)if you contact BRC with the breeder's number which is on the ring they will be able to tell you the name/address of your rabbit's breeder:)i did this with two rabbit's that i was given and found the breeder's didn't live that far away from me:)she bred to show and invited me over to see her rabbit's:)i had an inetesting day with her and she showed me all her beautiful show rabbits and i learned the name's of different breed's and colour's:)i also ended up coming home with several of her not show quality bunnies (but show quailty to me) so it may be worth doing this:)

Back