• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Living room fan fire.. & buns.

BunnyMomx2

Young Bun
So my buns are mostly free ranging just shut up in dog crate and attached pen when were out
Anyways I have a built in 'fake' fire as in fake coal etc and its a fan type the heat comes out the top - is it okay to use with the buns? It's nice having it on in the evening but we haven't had it on since the buns came just in case

What does everyone think?

So my buns are mostly free ranging just shut up in dog crate and attached pen when were out
Anyways I have a built in 'fake' fire as in fake coal etc and its a fan type the heat comes out the top - is it okay to use with the buns? It's nice having it on in the evening but we haven't had it on since the buns came just in case

What does everyone think?

It's just electric isn't it, no gases or anything? If so, and since it comes out the top, I can't see that it'd cause any problems... unless you switch them from inside to outside (extreme temperature difference), but it doesn't sound like you do!

Back