• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies that lick!

MB105805

New Kit
My gorgeous mini lop Dumbledore licks me all the time. In fact all over my face! It's like he's grooming me which might mean he sees me as his bonded partner! :love: I just lie on the floor and he comes up to me and licks my face. I tickle his dewlap in return. :lol: Has anyone else got some nice stories about bunnies that lick?

Marnie licks everyone. It's almost as though she is offended at our filthiness :lol:

No where is safe...any bare skin gets licked....sometimes we get full on snogs :shock:

Sometimes I'll just be siiting down and he'll jump on me and kiss attack my face. It's like 'err mate trying to do my work here thanks' :roll::love:

Bear licks anyone and licks them all over!
When you make kiss noises he'll come lick your nose :love:
Alice hates people touching her but has recently started coming over to me and licking my face.

Iggy bunny used to lick my hands loads. Betty has in the past couple of days started to lick my arm as i groom her. Its really odd but quite sweet.

Your bunnies must love you very much to give you all those kisses :love:

I guess so! Only had him since 2nd May but spent loads of time with him and i guess it's paid off, his previous owner said he loved cuddles anyway :lol:

Sebastian sometimes licks, he likes eyelids and hair lines :love: Oscar my cat however licks a lot :love: normally hands and arms. He does it as he is being stroked as if he's returning the favour and when someone lets him in the house, you have to go and sit down so that he can give you a lick as a "thank you" and then he gets down again :love:

Orla and Nori lick me a lot, they are both Dutchies and Orla's fomrer Dutch husbin was also a licker :love::love: My bridge bunnies Mona and Mithril were also prolific lickers, Mona was very thorough and would lick my face at every opportunity. She was such a sweetheart.

Mines a licker too - any bare skin and I mean any at his level on the floor and massive licks.
He also scrabbles at your clothes to get you to expose more skin if say you have trouser leg or sleeve.
Funniest if a tad embarrasing was this morning when my hubby came into living room in his pyjamas and sat on floor, he got a good licking legs arms and then bun scrabbled like mad at his pyjama bottoms literally on the bottom so hubby ( norty man) pulled his bottoms down on one side and horror of horror bun licked his bum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt like washing his mouth out in case he licked me next:shock: Thankfully it was only the side of his hip really but it makes you think what would he do to someone naked:shock::shock::shock:

Oreo licked me when I first met him:cry:, when I held him I was worried he was dribbling because I'd never had licky buns before :oops:.

Moo likes to lick and groom my legs when I sit with him on the floor, he especially likes to do it when I am wearing my pj bottoms :lol:

Jaffa licks, but only fabric, not my skin. He did lick my hair once. His favourite things to lick are my sofa and my pyjama trousers.

Back