• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

London Pet Show - rabbit jumping video and photos

cpayne

Warren Veteran
For those of you who didn't get to go, I thought I would upload a few various pics for you with a couple of rabbit jumping videos at the end.

DSCF1374_zps096a6ce4.jpg

DSCF1376_zps2f6628f4.jpg

DSCF1377_zps0906b764.jpg

DSCF1380_zpsc0463032.jpg

DSCF1393_zps72f52ea7.jpg

DSCF1399_zpsdf6228fe.jpg

DSCF1400_zps562e52c5.jpg

[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/DSCF1408_zpsbf6a6767.mp4.html[/video]
[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/DSCF1406_zps36304123.mp4.html[/video]

The hedgehog and the Russian Blue (?) are just gorgeous.

Did the animals seem happy? They all look a bit fazed from here.

Haha yes they were. The hedgehog was running around, he likes putting the toilet roll on his head then he can't see where he was going. He was so sweet.

I loved that cat though, kept going back for a stroke.

That looks like morio worms the wee hedgehog has, hope it knows how to eat them without being bitten in the process. :(

Oh I loved the hedgehog too. Does your little one goes in his wheel at night and come out with lots of poop stuck to his back?

Sounded like a lot of clearing up to me and since I'm doing that with Doughnut I thought I would wait to get one. I can't afford it at the moment anyway.

I looked after a pygmy hedgehod once, he was always pooping in its wheel then you'd have to wash the dried poop off his feet the next day. :lol:

They are very cute but it seems they poop a lot everywhere and also over night a lot of clearing up to do.

They are very cute but it seems they poop a lot everywhere and also over night a lot of clearing up to do.

The one I looked after certainly did poop lots. He was by far the emssiest animal I've ever had in my flat and needed a full cage clean out every 2 days minimum.

Was it busy there? I went a few years ago and it was heaving and unfortunately put me off going again. People pushing into me, stepping on my toes and crowding round the animals so much that I missed a lot. Loving the piccies :love: xx

It wasn't too bad, we got there early. Managed to see everything and didn't get pushed. Maybe Sunday was a busier day.

We went early on Sunday too:thumb:

Was really good... l loved seeing all the different dog breeds... wanted to dog-knap the tibetan mastive... he was gorgeous:love:

The bunny jumping was great to see too... and of course I came home with a wee jump for Sheldon... Having lots of fun with him with that:D

Oh I loved the hedgehog too. Does your little one goes in his wheel at night and come out with lots of poop stuck to his back?

Sounded like a lot of clearing up to me and since I'm doing that with Doughnut I thought I would wait to get one. I can't afford it at the moment anyway.

Not his back! :lol: But all over his feet! :D there is a LOT of poop, but he is worth it! They are very costly to buy, I waited until my birthday :)

Back